Which billionaires could stand in the way for a democrat model and why.
1. Jeff Bezos / Amazon took big advantage out of lock downs so might try to influence to get more lock downs.
2. Bill Gates / Microsoft donates and participates in Health & Vaccins via WHO, Pharmaceutical Industry, in News Stations and invests in land to grow food, with Monsanto. There are rumours they do research about human DNA modifying plus control News Stations and are modifying food, without seeds to control the food market in future..
3. Mark Zuckerberg / FaceBook & Larry Page & Sergey Brin / Google, the giant data-collectors could abuse Artificial Inteligence for control selections in disinformation and information plus could manipulate humankind in elections.
4. Alan Musk / Tesla started space projects for the super-elite, without reflecting as happens when this kind of research happens out of democratic models.
5. Monsanto is manipulating seeds to own the exclusive rights on future food.
6. Jeffrey Epstein‘s super-elite network abused their power for human trafficking & children abuse.
- Just 42 people own the same amount of wealth as the poorest 50 percent worldwide (and 2000 people 60%) a new study by global charity Oxfam claimed’’ (CNBC, Januari 22, 2018)
- 26 richest people own the same as the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity, down from 43 people in 2018 (Oxfam, 2019 report)
- World’s 2153 billionaires have more wealth than 4.6 billion people (Oxfam, 2020 report)
Top 10. Billionaires list 2019 (compare with 2018 under ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Billionaires#2018 )
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)||Age||Nationality||Source(s) of wealth|
|1||Jeff Bezos||131 billion||55||USA||Amazon|
|2||Bill Gates||96.5 billion||63||USA||Microsoft|
|3||Warren Buffett||82.5 billion||88||USA||Berkshire Hathaway|
|4||Bernard Arnault||76 billion||70||France||LVMH|
|5||Carlos Slim||64 billion||79||Mexico||America Moil, Grupo Carso|
|6||Amancio Ortega||62.7 billion||82||Spain||Inditex, Zara|
|7||Larry Ellison||62.3 billion||74||USA||Oracle Corporation|
|8||Mark Zuckerberg||55.5 billion||34||USA|
|9||Michael Bloomberg||50.8 billion||77||USA||Bloomberg L.P.|
|10||Larry Page||59.8 billion||45||USA||Alphabet Inc.|
- NAME-AMOUNT-AGE IN 2018-NATIONALITY-SOURCE OF WEALTH
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Billionaires#2018
|Name||Net worth (USD, march 2018)||Age||Nationality||Source of wealth|
|1. Jeff Bezos||$112 billion||54||USA||Amazon|
|2. Bill Gates||$90 billion||62||USA||Microsoft|
|3. Warren Buffett||$84 billion||87||USA||Berkshire Hathaway|
|4. Bernard Arnault||$72 billion||69||France||LVMH|
|5. Mark Zuckerberg||$71 billion||33||USA|
|6. Amancio Ortega||$70 billion||81||Spain||Inditex, Zara|
|7. Carlos Slim||$67.1 billion||78||Mexico||America Movil, Grupo Carso|
|8. Charles Koch||$60 billion||82||USA||Koch Industries|
|9. David Koch||$60 billion||77||USA||Koch Industries|
|10. Larry Ellison||$58.5 billion||73||USA||Oracle Corporation|
After some research in the global list :
– When we introduce social limits of max €10 million possession (837.000 people ) and a yearly max €500.000 net income (990.000 people ), we effect about 1 million people who deliver the solution for 7.8 billion people.
– Today we have 2153 billionaires in the world.
Should being a billionaire be allowed in the future, where 8 billionaires posses the same as the 4 billion poorest people poorest in the world ?
– €35.000 net as yearly income brings you already among 1% richest people in the world.
Statistics Factual Wealth Distribution: We do our best to publish perfect information. Some people are skeptical about the reports and figures and how they are generated. These numbers and figures are shown to give a general idea about the current state in the world. There is no debate about the divide in wealth and economic inequality.
More Statistics :