Which billionaires could stand in the way for a democrat model and why.
1. Jeff Bezos / Amazon takes big advantage out of a lock down so might try to influence to get a second one.
2. Bill Gates / Microsoft donates and participates in Health & Vaccins via WHO, Pharmaceutical Industry and research about human DNA modifying plus News Stations to control news.
3. Mark Zuckerberg / FaceBook & Larry Page & Sergey Brin / Google, the giant data-collectors, could abuse AI to manipulate humankind in elections.
4. Alan Musk / Tesla started space projects for the super-elite. 5. Monsanto is manipulating seeds to own the exclusive rights on future food.
6. Jeffrey Epstein‘s super-elite network abuses their power for human trafficking & children abuse.
- Just 42 people own the same amount of wealth as the poorest 50 percent worldwide (and 2000 people 60%) a new study by global charity Oxfam claimed’’ (CNBC, Januari 22, 2018)
- 26 richest people own the same as the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity, down from 43 people in 2018 (Oxfam, 2019 report)
- World’s 2153 billionaires have more wealth than 4.6 billion people (Oxfam, 2020 report)
Top 10. Billionaires list 2019 (compare with 2018 under ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Billionaires#2018 )
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)||Age||Nationality||Source(s) of wealth|
|1||Jeff Bezos||131 billion||55||USA||Amazon|
|2||Bill Gates||96.5 billion||63||USA||Microsoft|
|3||Warren Buffett||82.5 billion||88||USA||Berkshire Hathaway|
|4||Bernard Arnault||76 billion||70||France||LVMH|
|5||Carlos Slim||64 billion||79||Mexico||America Moil, Grupo Carso|
|6||Amancio Ortega||62.7 billion||82||Spain||Inditex, Zara|
|7||Larry Ellison||62.3 billion||74||USA||Oracle Corporation|
|8||Mark Zuckerberg||55.5 billion||34||USA|
|9||Michael Bloomberg||50.8 billion||77||USA||Bloomberg L.P.|
|10||Larry Page||59.8 billion||45||USA||Alphabet Inc.|
- NAME-AMOUNT-AGE IN 2018-NATIONALITY-SOURCE OF WEALTH
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Billionaires#2018
|Name||Net worth (USD, march 2018)||Age||Nationality||Source of wealth|
|1. Jeff Bezos||$112 billion||54||USA||Amazon|
|2. Bill Gates||$90 billion||62||USA||Microsoft|
|3. Warren Buffett||$84 billion||87||USA||Berkshire Hathaway|
|4. Bernard Arnault||$72 billion||69||France||LVMH|
|5. Mark Zuckerberg||$71 billion||33||USA|
|6. Amancio Ortega||$70 billion||81||Spain||Inditex, Zara|
|7. Carlos Slim||$67.1 billion||78||Mexico||America Movil, Grupo Carso|
|8. Charles Koch||$60 billion||82||USA||Koch Industries|
|9. David Koch||$60 billion||77||USA||Koch Industries|
|10. Larry Ellison||$58.5 billion||73||USA||Oracle Corporation|
After some research in the global list :
– When we introduce social limits of max €10 million possession (837.000 people ) and a yearly max €500.000 net income (990.000 people ), we effect about 1 million people who deliver the solution for 7.8 billion people.
– Today we have 2153 billionaires in the world.
Should being a billionaire be allowed in the future, where 8 billionaires posses the same as the 4 billion poorest people poorest in the world ?
– €35.000 net as yearly income brings you already among 1% richest people in the world.
Statistics Factual Wealth Distribution: We do our best to publish perfect information. Some people are skeptical about the reports and figures and how they are generated. These numbers and figures are shown to give a general idea about the current state in the world. There is no debate about the divide in wealth and economic inequality.
More Statistics :